BIS/220 Final Exam Correct Solution/Get A+ With This Help
Click The Link Below to Purchase A+ Work for BIS220 Exam
For more help Contact us at: email@example.com
1) Two information systems that support the entire organization are
2) _______ is the direct use of information systems by employees in their work
3) ______ attempt to duplicate the work of human experts by applying reasoning capabilities
4) ______ issues involve who may obtain information and how much they should pay for this information
5) _____ issues involve collecting, storing, and disseminating information about individuals.
6) Your company’s computers have been taken over by an attacker and used to attack another organization’s information systems. Your problem is which of the following?
7) You are the only person in your office to upgrade to Microsoft® Word 2010. Before you share documents with coworkers, you should do which of the following?
8) Which of the following is detected by the contextual spelling checker?
9) If your cursor is near the bottom of a page and you want to display the next paragraph you type at the top of a new page, you should use which of the following?
10) Your ______ is the collection of traceable data that is captured when you use various information technologies such as credit cards or the Internet
11) No alphabetic characters in a social security number field is an example of
12) In a database, the primary key field is used to
13) Search engines and metasearch engines are examples of which network application?
14) ______ portals coordinate content within relatively narrow organizational and partners’ communities
15) Workflow, groupware, and telepresence systems are examples of which network application?
16) Which type of e-commerce does an organization provide information and services to its workers?
17) _______ auctions are the most common auction model for large purchases.
18) ______ collect data from many points over an extended space.
19) Which type of satellite has the largest footprint?
20) Which of the following is the most appropriate wireless networking standard for creating personal area networks?
21) If cell D15 contains the formula =$C$5*D15, what is the D15 in the formula?
22) What should you do if you see a column of pound signs (###) instead of values or results of formulas?
23) ______ feasibility determines if the project is an acceptable financial risk and if the organization can afford the expense and time needed to complete the project
24) In the traditional systems development life cycle, users
25) To create a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation based on an installed template, click the
26) Which of the following demotes a bullet point from the first level to the second level in Outline view in Microsoft® PowerPoint®?
27) ________ connects parts of the intranets of different organizations and allows secure communications among business partners
28) ______ is a system with universally accepted standards for storing, retrieving, formatting, and displaying information via a client/server architecture
29) A process that allows users to place information in multiple, overlapping associations is called
30) ________ are websites that provide collections of content from all over the World Wide Web
BIS 220 Week 5 Exams – A+ Solution
BIS220 Final solution – A+ Solution
BIS/220 Multiple Choice Questions – A+ Solution
BIS 220 Study guide – A+ Solution
BIS220 BIS 220 BIS/220 Final Exam A+ Graded Guide