BUS/415 Final Exam Correct Solution/Get A+ With This Help
Click the Link Below to Purchase A+ Work for BUS415 Exam
For more help Contact us at: email@example.com
1) The form of alternative dispute resolution wherein the parties hire someone to review the evidence and make a decision that is binding upon the parties is called
2) The Federal Trade Commission is an example of
3) A corporation is considered a citizen of what state?
4) The Federal False Claims Act is also known as
5) Utilitarianism is a moral theory, which states
6) Which of the following statements is true?
7) If a defendant files a motion for summary judgment in a civil case, what is the defendant saying?
8) A defendant fails to answer a civil lawsuit, what is likely to happen?
9) The legal authority of a court to make orders that are binding upon the parties is called
10) Harry Hoosier, an Indiana resident, drives his family to Florida for spring vacation. When he is at a red light, Freddie Floridian, a Florida resident, is unable to stop in time and his vehicle impacts Harry’s car from the rear. No one is hurt and Harry’s vehicle suffers approximately $10,000 in damages. Which is correct?
11) Monica owed Bob $500 for a business investment, which was more than a year overdue. Bob got drunk at a party and told everyone that Monica had owed him $500 for over a year. Can Monica recover from Bob for defamation?
12) What is the definition of a tort?
13) Pete and Vicky make the following agreement: Pete promises he will go into a store, buy something for $5, and pay for it with a $100 bill on which he has written “Happy Birthday Vicky!” Vicky promises that after Pete collects his change and leaves the store, she will go into the same store, buy something that costs $5, and pay with a $10 bill. When the clerk attempts to give her change for $10, Vicky will claim that the $100 bill that is in the cash register was money she just received for her birthday, and will demand change from a $100 bill. Then Pete and Vicky will split the extra money they think Vicky will receive in change. Is this a valid contract?
14) An easement can be defined as
15) Huey, Dewey, and Louie own a building as tenants in common. Huey lives in the building. Without consulting the other two owners, Dewey deeds his interest in the building to Joe. What will be the outcome of this situation?
16) Which of the following best describes the benefits of a limited liability company (LLC)?
17) Which of the following is true when a general partnership is converted to an LLC?
18) In the Northeast Ethanol, LLC case, the court pierced the defendant’s corporate veil after determining that
19) Which comment best describes the alter-ego doctrine in corporate law?
20) If a corporation is properly incorporated in one state and wants authority to do business in second state, the corporation typically must
21) The DEF Corporation is incorporated in Texas. It wishes to do business in Oklahoma. Before DEF can legally do businesses in Oklahoma, which of the following must it do?
22) What types of business can be converted to an LLC?
23) Which of the following best describes the status of the employment at-will doctrine in the United States today?
24) Which of the following rejected applicants may have a valid claim for discriminatory hiring practices?
25) Which of the following people is protected from employment discrimination on the basis of age?
26) Marie works as a receptionist for a plumbing company. She works from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. She earns $12 per hour, and is told how to do her job and what she should be working on at any particular time. Her boss does not withhold any taxes from her paycheck. Which of the following is true?
27) Company employee handbooks have been found in some cases to amount to a(n) ______________ exception to the employment at will doctrine.
28) Which of the following is a correct statement of the requirements for a Bona Fide Occupational Qualification (BFOQ)?
29) What federal legal protection is there with respect to trade secrets?
30) Which of the following is true about misappropriation of trade secrets?
BUS 415 Week 5 Exams – A+ Solution
BUS415 Final solution – A+ Solution
BUS/415 Multiple Choice Questions – A+ Solution
BUS 415 Study guide – A+ Solution
BUS415 BUS 415 BUS/415 Final Exam A+ Graded Guide