BUS 505 Week 3 Discussion Questions – Strayer New
Click On The Link Below to Purchase A+ Graded Material
Week 3 DQ 1
“Long Term Positioning” Please respond to the following:
• Analyze the elements of collecting market information and determine which would provide the most valuable information to a company seeking business with the federal government. Explain your rationale.
• Review the eight types of information the author recommends go into a bid proposal library, as discussed in Osborne’s “Long Term Positioning,” and recommend at least one additional type of information that could / should be included. Provide your rationale.
• Review the various improper practices and conflicts discussed in Chapter 5, and make at least one recommendation for preventing them or stopping them before they become a significant issue. Explain your rationale.
Week 3 DQ 2
“Sealed Bidding” Please respond to the following:
• Describe the purpose, general requirements, and awarding of the contract in a sealed- bidding process. From the e-Activity, provide at least two examples where sealed bidding had a positive effect on the contract selection process.
• Discuss two of the problems that might be encountered by an agency in producing a sealed bid, and how apparent and obvious mistakes can be addressed. From the e-Activity, provide at least two examples to support your response.