CIS/510 Week 9 Assignment 4 – Strayer
Click On The Link Below To Purchase A+ Graded Material
Assignment 4: Diversity of Approaches
Due Week 9 and worth 150 points
According to the textbook, there are at least two (2) approaches to the SDLC, two (2) approaches to software construction and modeling, and many techniques and models. The following could be possible reasons for such a diversity of approaches:
• The field is young.
• The technology changes quickly.
• Different organizations have different needs.
• There are many types of systems.
• Developers have widely different backgrounds.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Analyze each reason listed above as a reason for a diversity of approaches to software construction and modeling, and give your opinion on whether or not each reason is valid.
2. Propose at least one (1) additional reason why you believe such diversity of approaches exists. Provide support for your recommendation.
3. Use at least three (3) quality resources outside of the suggested resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze and present methods to initiate, specify, and prioritize information systems projects and determine various aspects of feasibility of these projects.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in systems analysis and design.
• Write clearly and concisely about advanced systems analysis and design topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.