CIS/555 Week 9 Case Study 2 – Strayer New
Click On The Link Below To Purchase A+ Graded Material
Case Study 2: A Framework for Process Reengineering in Higher Education
Abdous and He (2008) proposed a framework for process reengineering in higher education. Their framework was applied to reengineer the distance learning exam scheduling and distribution process. Read and analyze their paper titled, “A Framework for Process Reengineering in Higher Education: A case study of distance learning exam scheduling and distribution” located at http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl/article/view/535/1138.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
1. Determine the types of documents that would be worth considering for a background study prior to the use of other elicitation techniques. Indicate if the authors used the documents you identified.
2. Examine the Structured Analysis and Design Technique (SADT) diagrams that were used to document the reengineered parts of the exam scheduling and distribution process.
3. Identify the type of diagrams the authors used to document the reengineered parts of the exam scheduling and distribution process.
4. Assess the intentional, structural, responsibility, functional, and behavioral views of the system.
5. Predict five (5) potential failures of the reengineered system and indicate if the authors’ framework deals with potential failures.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.