PAD/540 Week 9 Assignment 3 – Strayer
Click On The Link Below To Purchase A+ Graded Material
Assignment 3: The Economy, Global Finance, and Inequality
Due Week 9 and worth 210 points
Incorporate the professor’s feedback from Assignment 2 in order to proficiently develop Assignment 3.
Use scholarly journal article and / or Strayer academic databases to complete additional research on your selected topic.
Use the major international political event that you selected for Assignment 1 in order to complete this assignment.
Use the basic outline below to draft your paper. Organize your responses to each question (except Question 5) under the following section headings:
• Part III: The Economy, Global Finance, and Inequality of [Name of Select Major International Event]
• The Economy (for Question 1)
• Global Finance (for Question 2)
• Inequality (for Question 3)
• Conclusion (for Question 4)
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you separate the content into sections:
1. Evaluate the extent to which your chosen event impacted the international political economy (e.g., international and domestic trade, currency exchange system, debt, and capital). Provide relevant examples of such an economic impact—or lack thereof—to support your response.
2. Assess the extent to which your chosen event impacted global finance (e.g., GDP, direct investments, fiscal and monetary policies, and the balance of trade). Provide relevant examples of such an economic impact—or lack thereof—to support your response.
3. Discuss the role that global inequality and poverty have played in your chosen event. Provide examples of these roles to support your rationale.
4. Recommend primary strategies that you believe would aid the main participants in your chosen event in developing policies geared towards preventing a repeat occurrence of the event in the future.
5. Use three (3) additional quality references. Note: Wikipedia, online dictionaries and encyclopedia, and other non-scholarly Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the major developments in international politics and how they have evolved.
• Assess how the major assumptions of international relations have shaped public policy.
• Evaluate the key economic concepts and theories in international politics including global trade, finance, and inequality.
• Predict the trends of global governance and its influence on the world population.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in international public administration.
• Write clearly and concisely about international public administration using proper writing mechanics.