PSY/105 Assignment 2 Significant Events
Click link below (blue) to purchase Assignment
We can help with PSY 105 Quizzes. We can also help with other Strayer classes Email us if you need help firstname.lastname@example.org
Strayer PSY 105 Assignment 2: Significant Events
Due Week 8 and worth 172 points
Select a significant event (either positive or negative) that occurred before you reached adulthood and that has had a life-shaping effect on your life.
Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you:
1. Briefly describe your significant event (one to two (1-2) sentences).
2. Discuss why the memory of the event you described may or may not be completely accurate.
3. Determine the effect the event has had on your subjective well-being.
4. Discuss the role the event may have played in the continued development of your personality.
5. Determine the positive or negative impacts of the event on your overall health (including your reaction to stressors and your ability to cope).
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length. The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Relate psychological concepts to real-world situations.
• Describe the major theories of learning, memory, cognition, consciousness, development, and social psychology.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in psychology.
• Write clearly and concisely about psychology using proper writing mechanics