CIS 505 Term Paper: Networking
Click on the Link Below to Purchase A+ Graded Course Material
Due Week 10 and worth 175 points
Select one (1) of the following topics in which you will base your responses in the form of a term paper:
• €Network Neutrality • IPv6
• €Web2.0 • WWAN
• €Wireless Technology • WLAN
• €Broadband Convergence • DNSSEC
• €U.S. Telecommunication Policy • WAN
• €Internet Security Write a ten to fifteen (10-15) page paper in which you:
1. Compose an executive summary highlighting the paper’s contents and reasoning for your chosen topic.
2. Conduct a SWOT analysis by analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, application opportunities, and threats from competitors of the chosen topic.
3. Evaluate the current ethical and legal concerns surrounding your topic.
4. Select one (1) ethical or legal concern surrounding your topic, take a position on the issue, and provide rationale.
5. Analyze the improvements over the last two (2) years to your communication technology topic, and suggest an improvement based on its current usage.
6. Predict the future role of the communication technology you’ve selected for both personal and commercial use.
7. Create a diagram that illustrates the communication structure of your chosen technology in Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
8. Use at least eight (8) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• €Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• €Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
• €Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.