MGT/350 Final Exam Correct Solution/Get A+ With this Help
Click the Link Below to Purchase A+ Work for MGT350 Exam
For more help Contact us at: email@example.com
1) Bill Simmons is the manager of a small restaurant and must decide how much money he owes his suppliers. The best way for Bill to approach this as a critical thinker is to
2) Critical thinking is very important in making decisions that impact an organization’s growth and survival. Which of the following traits of a critical thinker is essential in this process?
3) When faced with a decision opportunity, a critical thinker must sort through a variety of readily apparent symptoms in order to focus on important considerations that may be hidden. Based on the decision steps model, when framing a problem a helpful step is to
4) In the stages of development of critical thinking, which of the following types of thinking entails exploring the foundation of our thinking and discover how we have come to think and believe we do?
5) One way for a leader to develop alternative perspectives for decision making is to:
6) The outcome of the process of framing the problem includes:
7) A form of critical thinking is fair-minded, persuasive thinking. When engaging in problem formulation and identification with a group, the fair minded persuader would:
8) Of the decision styles listed below, which one should be used for a non-urgent, yet critical and unusual problem affecting multiple stakeholders?
9) Urgent crisis conditions might call for a decision making style that is
10) A manager may properly choose to ignore a problem
11) ____________ is based on the concept that 80% of a project’s goal can be achieved by doing 20% of the work or that 80% of the problems are due to 20% of causes.
12) For urgent decisions, which approach may be the most efficient and effective use of the manager’s time when there are other critical competing priorities?
13) Upon review of the customer comment cards dropped in the box in his convenience store, Bob sees that 61% of the customers filling out a card have expressed dissatisfaction with waiting times. Bob decides to add an additional cashier during the day. Bob is using the ______ thinking style in order to make this decision.
14) In nearly all decision-making models, which of the following is an essential step in the decision-making process?
15) You have been assigned to a project team to develop a marketing plan a new product being launched by your company. Which of the following should the project team do first?
16) Jan has been selected to implement her company’s decision to expand her company’s manufacturing operation into a new location. Six months into this project, the building has been completed, and machinery installed. However, Jan has been unable to secure enough applicants with the technical skills needed to operate this computerized facility. Jan’s implementation plan was most deficient in its consideration of
17) In response to declining profits, a company decides that it needs to become world class, but is having difficulty developing an implementation plan around the goal of “becoming world class.” Rather than implement this decision, the company would be well advised to return to the ______ step of decision making.
18) Which factor would be most critical in decision implementation?
19) Freda is analyzing the prospects for a new gambling casino that her company is considering. In the course of her analysis, Freda has identified potential stakeholder resistance to this venture, in that she has discovered that the area is very densely populated with houses of worship. She has also discovered a potential source of support for this venture, in that the local government has established tax credits for new businesses in an effort to stimulate employment. Freda is, in all likelihood, developing a
20) When implementing a decision, a company must ensure that its actions remain consistent with its
21) Which decision making tool would be used in identifying possible causes for a problem?
22) Markus worked last summer as a receptionist in a lawyer’s office. During a discussion with you, he commented that he was asked to tell callers that the lawyer was in court when in fact the lawyer was playing golf! He eventually quit the job because he believes that under no circumstance is it permissible to tell a lie. Markus appears to be following the ethical system referred to as a
23) A company applying a ______ view of ethics would probably find fewer impediments to decisions involving cross cultural factors than one applying a ______ view.
24) In a global economy, which of the following must a manager consider in ensuring the ethicality of his or her decision?
25) A tool that is helpful in monitoring, evaluating, and changing a decision as needed during implementation is the
26) A measurement that identifies the degree to which goals and objectives are attained is a measure of:
27) In order to apply continuous improvement in decision making, a company should take the time to record not only the results of its decisions, but also the
28) A company has decided to fund a summer basketball league for young people in the community. The decision will result in increased expenditures with no increase in revenues or profits. In evaluating this decision outcome, the officers of the company must weigh both its ______ responsibility and its ______ responsibility, two components of corporate social responsibility.
29) As noted in our texts, a key measurement of our decisions is: “Are they ethical?” In order to achieve a superior level of ethical behavior in its decision making processes, leaders should instill a(n) ______ in those charged with making decisions.
30) When evaluating the decision processes in an organization, leaders should consider doing which of the following?
MGT 350 Week 5 Exams – A+ Solution
MGT350 Final solution – A+ Solution
MGT/350 Multiple Choice Questions – A+ Solution
MGT 350 Study guide – A+ Solution
MGT350 MGT 350 MGT/350 Final Exam A+ Graded Guide